Sometimes its so hard to keep in touch with people when life is going a million miles a minute. Life never stops living!
Jordan spent the summer working for Agri-Service fixing tractor equipment. He just got back in school where he has to hit it hard to finish in two years! He is going to be a great salesman someday!
I am still at the Bank of Utah where I work as a Sales Associate. Those close to me know how well that is working out! I finally graduated in May!!! It took long enough.
Jordan spent the summer working for Agri-Service fixing tractor equipment. He just got back in school where he has to hit it hard to finish in two years! He is going to be a great salesman someday!
I am still at the Bank of Utah where I work as a Sales Associate. Those close to me know how well that is working out! I finally graduated in May!!! It took long enough.

No comments:
Post a Comment