I just realized I don't have a picture of just the bride and groom, whoops. But my cousin Holly got married and we had a fabulous day at the Salt Lake Temple. Holly and Justin have always been really close and oh so special to our family.
Me, Mom and Jessica waiting for the party to get started
Kristin and Brianna
Chelsea found my dad and was attached all night long
Ok- so it is REALLY strange how I just found your blog- don't know if you would believe me if I told you! hehe- BUT.... I am happy I did and want to invite you to mine! (if you haven't forgotten me :( ) Email me at Josieannking@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite!
1 comment:
Ok- so it is REALLY strange how I just found your blog- don't know if you would believe me if I told you! hehe- BUT.... I am happy I did and want to invite you to mine! (if you haven't forgotten me :( ) Email me at Josieannking@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite!
Post a Comment