Everyone has these pictures of their belly getting bigger and right now I am wondering why everyone does it??? Its the only time in your life you celebrate looking bigger by the weeks, and you don't hide it from the camera behind someone else.
I have finally embraced the elastic waistbands and have stopped asking Jordan how things look on me because bless his heart, he can't find anything else to say but, "you look pregnant!"
I keep telling myself to embrace it-mind over matter.



Lovely. I know.

7 comments:
I think you look just fine! As for the name, don't stress. If the two of you can agree on something, go with it. I have found that no matter what a person names their child, the child grows into it, and soon you can't imagine that they could have any other name. Can you imagine Jordan as Gary? Probably not, but his parents most likely went through the same thing trying to come up with a name for him! I can't wait to hear what you decide on!
You'll be glad you have those pictures. Take lots if you can.
I totally hear you about the name thing, but you are both sensible people, you'll come up with something good.
So cute!! Can't wait to see the cutie. (:
You look adorable!! I love it! Enjoy that little bump you have because it is so cute! In my case, the bump is not so cute because it is getting SO BIG! (That it is baby number 3 might have something to do with it too!) So exciting!
Oh my gosh, you look perfect! At least you have an excuse for your belly;) But I'm so excited for you!! Whatever name you pick out will be perfect.
You look way cute Amy! I'm glad you are posting pictures because we don't get to see you every week.
Love ya
AMY!! You look beautiful, seriously! You look fantastic! Ryan used to say the same thing, it wasn't very reassuring :( But look at yourself, it's all in your tummy and everywhere else you're still miss skinny! I mean it, you look great! I would love to see you over christmas!
Post a Comment