Monday, June 20, 2011

2 months old

My little Cowboy is 2 months old!


He looks tramatized I know, but I'm not very lucky in catching the cutest smile!



Well Happy Fathers Day to Jordan! The other day I came home from Young Womens to this. Baylor had let it all go all over Jordan! As you can tell it didn't go over well. Baylor had his first experience at Lagoon! We just walked around and chilled on the grass but it was a fun day with Grandma! We had such a fun weekend at Wolf Creek with Jordans family. Jordan has been working so hard since the summer started and it was nice to just relax!











Baylor and Grandma taking a nap Ashton was catching some ZZZ's with Josh


Hanging out at the pool!


4 comments:

Blake and Lacy said...

He is such a cute guy...and we need to get together soon. I'm thinking a BBQ?

Travis and Brittany said...

He is adorable!!! He is growing fast!

Alisa and Paul said...

What a cute little guy. Your family is just so sweet. I hope you are having lots and lots of fun.

Wade said...

He is getting so big!!! I love the pictures and you guy's looks so great!