Jordan, Baylor and I spent last week at home sick, it was nice to have Jordan home and it was fun to spend time as a family but I could have done without the runny noses and coughing.
We spent alot of time watching tv and laying around the house. We watched Spirit so many times Jordan can now quote it line by line. Baylor just likes to ride his rocking horse to the music and talk on his phone through the whole movie.
So needless to say I have spent a lot of time on Pintrest. I normally don't have time for such a lazy activity but I ended up being more addicted to it then before, and the Candy Crush game on my phone- but thats another story. :)
I have decided in order to justify my time wasting addiction I needed to bring some ideas to pass and have some proof that all my time isn't wasted or gone in vain.
So my first attempt is these mason jar soap/lotion dispensers. Since I have a real obsession with mason jars I thought it was perfect for me. They were really easy!
Maybe instead of making things I should clean my sink :)
And my second project were these burlap and felt hearts in a frame.
I tried to post the links here but my computer won't do it so just go to my pintrest board to find the link and directions.
1 comment:
aww so cute!! we should do a pinterest party one day and everyone brings something to make from it :) good job!
Post a Comment