Thursday, April 25, 2013

Baylor is 2. . . going on 16

I can't believe my little man is 2!  We had a fun birthday party with all the important people in his life. 
First things first, is the tractor.  Baylor has two things on his mind at all times - tractors and horses! He hasn't got the hang of pushing the gas and steering so Jordan just puts it in a circle and he goes around and around the lawn.
We had a construction party that night and everyone came.  I am sad I didn't get a picture of anyone, but my mind is a million places right now.
Its funny how much he loved his birthday, I really thought he wouldn't get the concept but he knew that he was going to blow out candles and have cake and people were going to sing to him.  He sang the Happy Birthday song all week to himself.  He is growing and changing so much, talking our ears off, and never slows down.
 


 
We also bought a lawn mower, which Baylor thinks is just for him as well.  He thinks he is big enough to drive that since its basically the same size as his tractor. 
 
  We love this guy!

No comments: