Hi. I was just surfing around and landed on your blog. I was surprised to see so many familiar names! Jordan's aunt Debbie is married to my husband's brother, and also Jessica Sleight grew up in the ward I used to live in in Richmond. Small world! Anyway, just thought I'd say hi!
Holy Cow!! I haven't looked at my blog for so long!! I am so glad that I did! Yeah, we are living in Salt Lake, we like it but we miss the Logan area. It is nice to go home. I am going to add you to my friends and family if that's ok, then I can always check up on you!
2 comments:
Hi. I was just surfing around and landed on your blog. I was surprised to see so many familiar names! Jordan's aunt Debbie is married to my husband's brother, and also Jessica Sleight grew up in the ward I used to live in in Richmond. Small world! Anyway, just thought I'd say hi!
Holy Cow!! I haven't looked at my blog for so long!! I am so glad that I did! Yeah, we are living in Salt Lake, we like it but we miss the Logan area. It is nice to go home. I am going to add you to my friends and family if that's ok, then I can always check up on you!
Post a Comment