Life is what you make it,
so lets make it rock.
- Hannah Montana
I finally got a new job!! I am going to be working for the Logan City Finance Director. So as a parting gift the bank made us dress up for Halloween.
I personally despise this holiday and don't find any point in it's purpose.
But to be a good sport- I participated in the Disney theme by gracing everyone with the presents of Hannah Montana and Lynette pulled of an incredible Cruella Devil.
We are trying to figure out what is going on. . . as usuall, but the pirate and Sarah are ready for the picture!
Here is the whole lot of us, Hannah is personally my favorite. . . Any objections?

These are some of my fans back stage. . .favorite tellers, Janice and Sarah
This is as good as it gets!
These are some of my fans back stage. . .favorite tellers, Janice and Sarah

3 comments:
What a cute Hannah Montana! But, I am even more excited about your new job!! Please email me and explain all the details of when you start and what is going on-- or you can call me!
YESSSS!!! This is all I could have every dreamed of and SO much more! Awesome! You look really cute as Hannah Montana!! Haha these are hilarious!! See ya BOU, wouldn't want to be ya!!
Lookin good! That's great that you have a new job, good luck with it!
Post a Comment