I have learned over time that between September and January,
the men in my life disappear.
Physically and Mentally.
They go HUNTING
When they are not wadding through muddy corn fields, or sludging in wet marshes, or hiking through thick brush on a mountain side, they are thinking about it.
And when they are not thinking about it, they are watching football.
the men in my life disappear.
Physically and Mentally.
They go HUNTING
When they are not wadding through muddy corn fields, or sludging in wet marshes, or hiking through thick brush on a mountain side, they are thinking about it.
And when they are not thinking about it, they are watching football.
Nothing brings more joy to a boys face when he can kill something that has antlers or can fly!
2 comments:
I can not agree with this post more. Since you know Travis I'm sure you agree!!
truer words were never spoken...at least in your case. I love living vicariously through your hunting fiascos!
Post a Comment