oh, Liz what a kind hearted soul. You knew I would have nothing to do today, and look what you did - provided me with entertainment!
TaGgEd!
~8~
8 obsessions of mine
1. shoes- perferably boots but anything with color, I am looking for green-any suggestions?
2. vaseline- I never go anywhere without it
3. kicking leaves when I walk
4. this stupid blog
5. a clean house
6. new clothes
7. sleeping in
8. JORDAN
8 goals for the future
1. go the the Kentucky Derby and wear a really great hat, notice this is at the top
2. visit all the temples in North America
3. be elected to a public office- you want change, I'll give you change
4. serve a mission
5. drive a real race car
6. have enough money to actually worry about wall street
7. play the violin
8. I guess I should say something about becoming a mom someday :)
8 vacation want to's
1. Switzerland
2. Rome
3. Alaska
4. Hawaii
5. New York
6. England
7. Italy
8. Australia
8 of the best words
1. discombobulate- to confuse or frusterate
2. pooched- in other words, broken, ruined, wrecked, or busted
3. poppycock- foolish talk or nonsense
4. conniption-A fit of rage, hysteria, or alarm
5. smithereens- I'll blow you to smithereens- Famous last words of John Wayne
6. scrumptious- Word to describe a tasty food or individual
7. sassafras- Jordan used to call me this- but that quickly stopped
8. blunderguff- A fart let off just before a beautiful woman walks into the vicinity
8 things I must do tonight
1. Fold laundry
2. stain entertainment center
3. call my visiting teachers
4. get a shower gift for Jessica
5. go to ward volleyball
6. eat
7. sleep
8. finish this thing
8 people who should look at this and are tagged
1. Kristin Fishback
2. Kristin Balls
3. Kimmy Mills
4. Lacy Ballard
5. Brittany Johnson
6. Chelsey Long
7. Jessica Sleight
8. My Mom!
1 comment:
Amy that was a good time reading your list of 8 things or whatever it is called!! I am totally voting for you when you run for office!!!
Post a Comment