Saturday, October 4, 2008

True blooded Aggies

USU vs. BYU
The Fishbacks and Holly came up the the big game, well its big for us. We all had our blue and white-but I wore Pink, Chad almost got in a fight, the kids were struggling to be entertained, to some it was a little more personal, for others not so much!

The
Aggies didnt realize they were playing a football game in the first half, but then they came to the party and tried really hard. In the end, the clock ran out before they could pull themeselves out of yet another defeat.
I don't blame them, because I operate in a very similar fashion.
You got to love competition. At least it adds a little spice to life and gets your blood pressure rising.

I love
Utah State! Especially the T-shirts which said
"win or loose, you still live in Provo!"
Chad a Kristin really need to move to Cache Valley aka Zion!















2 comments:

Travis and Brittany said...

i have a picture to send to you of justin cuddling with jacie on the couch!

The Fishback Fam said...

We had so much fun with you guys last weekend! Thanks for letting us come up and watch it with you and putting up with our kids! Love you!