Sunday, October 12, 2008

SNAKE!!

Oh my heck, there's a snake in my house!

Not CooL in the least, I'm loosing sleep, and my paranioa has increased to an insane level .

Like always, sunday mornings are hard enough when you have 9:00 church. So. . . in keeping with tradition, about 20 minutes to nine, I am frantically and very dramatically running to and from the bathroom trying to pull my self together.
On my 5th or 6th trip into the bedroom, I went to pick up my sweater, and a SNAKE was in the corner of the door and the wall.

Well, as you can imagine, all H*** broke loose! I completely lost it! I jumped on the bed screamed. . . something, and practically crawled out of my own skin!


Jordan came walking - not running, and in a sunday suit. . . he killed it. . . on my laudry room floor. . . with my cooking spatula. It was very James Bond of him!
He had this look on his face, like I was embarrassing him or something!
All he said as he opened the door and flung it outside, was,
"pull yourself together Amy, you have to go lead the primary music!"

I wish I had a picture of this vicious and horrible devil, but the camera was the last thing on my mind!

4 comments:

Jake and Kristin said...

Oh my goodness...I would have had the exact same reaction! That is the last thing you want to see in your house!!! At least Jordan was there to take it off your hands quickly....it would have been much worse if you would have been home alone!

Blake and Lacy said...

Oh sick! So how did Primary go by the way? And thanks, I'm starting to feel a lot better!

Blake and Lacy said...

Hey and I'm kinda slow, I just noticed your new picture. Did you guys end up getting a new puppy?

The Olsen Family said...

Oh Wow! Of course I remember you! It was great to hear from you! I am so glad to hear you are doing well. We will have to keep in touch!!