We drove up to Hardware Ranch and took a sleigh ride across the meadow and saw the elk that winter up there. Jordan was in heaven and I was a bit cold, but we both had a great time. My cousin Brad was our driver.
That looked way fun!! I am glad you had a good Valentines Day! It was fun seeing you last night at Village Inn after Brian Regan! I really LOVE your hair, it is so shiny! Your blog is really nice! Very talented my dear!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun. We really want to go there and take Jaxon there, but just haven't had the time.
That looked way fun!! I am glad you had a good Valentines Day! It was fun seeing you last night at Village Inn after Brian Regan! I really LOVE your hair, it is so shiny! Your blog is really nice! Very talented my dear!
Post a Comment