Friday, March 27, 2009

Thursday Nights

This crazy-but-adorable man attends CERT classes every Thursday night along with handful of other concerned citizens in our ward.
This Thursday night was especially great because he got his gear!
A bright green helmet- let me compare it to a tractor of the utmost quality. His vest is so blinding yellow/green/florescent that even my very expensive camera couldn't figure itself out and made these pictures distorted.
Its a good thing he only sort of remembers we have this blog because I would be in very deep doodoo if he knew these made it past the camera.
His favorite accessory is the John Deere inspired helmet.
Fashion Show-can you say calendar model!


Have no fear. . .


Need I say more

P.S. Jordan has been working really hard at school majoring in Marketing and Finance and as a Baler Mechanic for Agri-Service. He has recently got a promotion and is moving to the office as a service writer and part-time salesman. This is something he has wanted for along time and he wants to do this when he graduates so I am really proud of him!
He really is a superman in a great vest.
Moral of the story: Don't take any pictures that might come back to haunt you one day-marry a good wife who loves you no matter what-and work really hard!







4 comments:

Blake and Lacy said...

NICE! I still haven't seen Blake's CERT outfit in action yet...but at least I now know what it looks like!

kathy said...

You are SO dead when he finds out these are in the public domain! I love them! Thanks for the laugh!

Travis and Jessica said...

Oh my heck Amy!! I love these pictures!! Thanks so much for giving me a great laugh!!! You are so dang funny!

.:*The Brown Family*:. said...

LOL, i like the pictures that you took! My husband saw then and he said if I did that to him he would kill me, LOL. But I would still post them without him knowing!