Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Good Times

It seems like Jordan and I never stop long enough to smell the roses, between work, school and family we are stay pretty busy.
Jordan finished another semester of school with amazing grades and is taking a breather before he starts summer school in June. And by breather I mean working full time.
Along the way we have. . .
had a wedding. . .

Bought a new car. . .

Enjoyed spring in Beautiful Down-Town Benson. . .

Worked on the farm. . .

Welcomed some moo moo's. . .

Fixed tractors. . .

Planted flowers at the Kite pad in H Town. . .

Celebrated sweet 16. . .


and 5_ with style and class



3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Fun to see an update on you two . . . Happy Birthday to your mom!!
love,
Kimberly

.:*The Brown Family*:. said...

I love how you did your update, very cute! Plus, I love your new car.

Nick and Jess said...

So glad to see an update. Glad everything's going well. Your tulips are beautiful!