Jessica was 11 when we moved into her ward, so I got to watch her grow up and go through all the joys and pain of being a teenager, and believe me, with Jessica there was lots of drama! But dang, she sure turned out great!
Ha ha!!! I love the comment Kathy made...I was not a drama queen, I just liked to pull pranks and the bishop didn't think that was too "Young Woman" like! Amy thank you so much! I love it! You are a sweetheart:)
2 comments:
Jessica was 11 when we moved into her ward, so I got to watch her grow up and go through all the joys and pain of being a teenager, and believe me, with Jessica there was lots of drama! But dang, she sure turned out great!
Ha ha!!! I love the comment Kathy made...I was not a drama queen, I just liked to pull pranks and the bishop didn't think that was too "Young Woman" like! Amy thank you so much! I love it! You are a sweetheart:)
Post a Comment