Nothing says summer like the county fair!
Of course nothing says fun like getting the "Clean Stall" award and. . .
having a steer named "Bolt" and. . .
having long meaningfull discussions on the proper fitting of a fair animal, and. . .

a photo shoot, and. . .
a good looking man in a black hat, and. . .
boys being boys, and. . .

did I mention the "clean stall" award, and. . .
One large farm animal!
another year at the Weber County Fair has come and gone. This big animal is now a good piece of meat. Bolt will be missed, but not as much as Rhino his partner in crime. . .who didn't make it to the fair due to extenuating circumstances too private to mention.
a photo shoot, and. . .
did I mention the "clean stall" award, and. . .
Josh did an excellent job, and so did the pit crew consisting of Jordan, Daniel, Laurie, Sarah and Amy. Thanks to this years, and last years buyer Blackburn Jones!
1 comment:
I love your pink jacket in your picture with Sarah! How come you always look so darn cute? You are a fantastic shopper. We need to do that more often so I can look like you!
Post a Comment