Horse packing in the Tetons is a family tradition that started with my dad about 20 years ago. We go up into the Tetons and ride our horses in about 20 miles, we eat good food, listen to dads stories, scare ourselves because of grizzlies, get dirty, and make memories.
I couldn't go on such an adventure without my trusty old steed. He has been with me through everything.
5 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Shane & I need to start a tradition like that!
How can you be out in the wilderness horseback riding and still look so gorgeous? It looks like tons of fun, I'm jealous!
I loved reading this post! Did your Mom come with you guys? I'm so happy to see YOU so happy Amy, that is so great!
Seeing these pictures reminded me of the time that I went riding with you, just around hollow road and I got super bad allergies and couldn't see, oh my I make a great cowgirl, don't I?
I wish I was with you! Looks so fun! I would die to go on another horse pack trip with you guys! Such fun memories...
Leading this kind of gypsies life is a one time experience in life time....Hope all of you must have had great fun and enjoyment.
cheap fly drives to florida
Post a Comment