Friday, August 21, 2009

Time

I seem to think that if there isn't a million things going on at once, then there must be something wrong. Summer has come and gone and Jordan is back in school for yet another year, and we have been pretty busy!
Watching the garden grow out of control is big task, I walk in the door and out the door and don't really do anything but watch it take over the whole yard. But it stresses me out.


We, and I emphasize the WE made raspberry jam. Yummy!



New adventures call for new accessories. Sarah is heading off to college, and I took on the new quilt making project. I worked on it for about a month and in the end it turned out dang cute if I do say so myself!
Wal-laa. . . finished product, and even a pillow to match

Freshman have no idea what they are getting themselves into, but she is an ambassador and ambassadors can do anything!!
Go Aggies!



After the whole quilt operation I decided to make a purse out of the left overs. I found this great blog that gives the directions on how to make a ton of cool bags http://diybaglover.blogspot.com/ If anyone has some extra time on their hands.

We have been to county fairs, rodeos, countless happily-every-after weddings, adventurous vacations all mixed in with
making hay, feeding cows, and water turns.
Now it's back to watching
football games, hunting trips, and homework!
Time couldn't be more well spent!

4 comments:

Travis and Jessica said...

Amy your quilt turned out so darn cute! I love it! I wish I could be as crafty as you but I literally suck with that kind of stuff! Love it!

Sarah S said...

What a cute sister-in-law you are!! That quilt turned out DANG cute! I'm working on one right now, however I don't have a sewing machine, so I just have to work on it when someone will let me borrow theirs :) Did you buy a sewing machine? I'm thinking about buying one... So you didn't tell me your sis-in-law made ambassadors! That is so exciting!

Blake and Lacy said...

Amy! Wow! Look at you and your talents! Next thing you know they'll be putting you on the enrichment crew ;)

Jordan Falslev said...

What a beautiful house you have!!