Those things are HUGE! My dad has them all over his farm and they are massive! Happy birthday!!
Wahoo! Oh and the bird picture rocks!
Happy Birthday, Amy! You are a multi-talented young woman! MaryAnn
Amy! Hey I am so glad I found ya! I also have a blog, but need your email address because it is private! :) Please email me at juliamarie_04@live.comThanks! Happy Birthday! :)
Nice work Sister Kite!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those things are HUGE! My dad has them all over his farm and they are massive! Happy birthday!!
Wahoo! Oh and the bird picture rocks!
Happy Birthday, Amy! You are a multi-talented young woman!
MaryAnn
Amy! Hey I am so glad I found ya! I also have a blog, but need your email address because it is private! :) Please email me at juliamarie_04@live.com
Thanks! Happy Birthday! :)
Nice work Sister Kite!
Post a Comment