Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkin Walk

We went to the Pumpkin walk with Travis and Jessica Monday night.
We (I) had to get a picture by the only scene to represent Benson! We only support the best, Fruit of the Loom!
I don't know who that man is in the corner- I think he has a baby?!?

It was a fun night! Thanks Trav and Jess!

3 comments:

Travis and Jessica said...

It was a great time!!! It is always nice to do something different. I'm glad you had fun, I sure did!

D&C said...

yay for blogging! i'm so glad you have one! i'm so glad laura got married! she is so great. i'm glad i get to keep up with you blog to see how you are!

Anonymous said...

Pumpkin walk is a truly weird and amazing concept....I'll definitely try it with all my friends.
cheap fly drives to florida