1. Relannd. Such a charming individual with so much personallity in one pinky finger then the whole table put together.
2. Jordans face.
3. The fire exit is to the rear, just incase the buns get too hot.
4. Kristins thumbs up indicates just how uncomfortable she is with the whole situation.
5. Chad coudn't be more relaxed.
6. Old Glory flying proudly in the background.
7. Chris looks so relieved he didn't have to snuggle with anyone but Holly.
8. Holly's just happy to be here.
9. The Dr. Pepper is low and there is no Mt. Dew. That only can mean one thing, Chad was the favorite of you-know-who. whink whink.
10. Golden Corral. Need I say more.
3 comments:
Amy that is so funny! I wish we were there to experience it. I love your picture, you look tiny! It looks great, I'm so happy they turned out good!
YES!! Hilarious moments! I am so glad we have that funny memory together and that you have a picture to document it! Everytime I think of this I have to laugh. We will have to get together more often..with Jordan and Chad together you never know what you are going to get. You two are the best! By the way, your new pictures of you two are soooo cute!
The picture shared in this post reminds me of our college days when all of us use to freak out for lunch and dinners celebrating any of ours party...
cheap fly drives to florida
Post a Comment