Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Christmas To ALL

Santa managed to find the Kites in Benson this year and he was especially kind!


Here is all the loot

Jordans pile. The most important thing was the Whites Packers.
They are the winter boot of all winter boots.


I got great stuff this year. But the greatest of all was a ring from Tiffany's!

I think I was more excited for the cute blue box!


On Saturday we drove down to Salt Lake and went Ice Skating with all of my Hunt cousins!
It was so good to see family and catch up!

Jordan was a little nervous,
and it was touch and go for awhile,
but he soon got the hang of it!

On a side note, we hit a milestone on one of our late night drives to and from this weekend. Sometimes late at night, anything is interesting.



But it makes it all worth it. We love family and wouldn't be who we are if it wasn't for each of them. We missed Mike and Rachel this year, but blessings are on their way! Hopefully we can get out of this cold and take a trip to sunny Florida!





5 comments:

Blake and Lacy said...

Wow! Santa does love you guys :) Looks like fun!

Jordan Falslev said...

What was in the blue box????!

Anonymous said...

Wow really good pics, and there were
so many gifts, i also got lots of gift
i will be posting my topic in a day or two.
cheap fly drives to florida

Travis and Jessica said...

The little blue box is awesome!!! I hope you guys had a wonderful christmas:) Love you lots

Ash said...

Hey I found your blog! yay, come check ours out too. I'm awful at updating it, but oh well

trevorandashlee.blogspot.com