Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bake me up somethin. .


Lately I have turned into some sort of baker/decorator/'rose' colored icing lovin/messy fool! I am taking a cake decorating class with my sister Jessica and its been really fun. We mainly play in the frosting and eat more of it then we decorate, but we are getting the hang of it. For Valentines day I made these fun fortune cookies. To find the recipe and instructions go here. They are super simple.



My cheesy, yet tasty tribute to the Love Holiday!





"In the early childhood years of every good cook there is a large kitchen, a warm stove, a simmering pot,

and a MOM."

3 comments:

Jordan Falslev said...

Those look really good!!! Fun stuff :)

Travis and Jessica said...

Fun Stuff is right!!! You are so good at all of this! Taking that class with you was a lot of fun and very entertaining!

Travis and Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.