Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Really? You have got to be kidding me!


Do you see what I see?
Yep, that would be a snake. . .behind my dryer. . .in my house!
Some days you get both barrels and today was that day!
Its official, I'm moving! I just can't handle things like this.
Does it seem like I'm falling apart? because I am. Anyone know a good therapist?
Oh and where is Jordan? Not here. Nope.
I would say I am going to bed to put this day to rest, but the laundry room is next to my bedroom.

7 comments:

Jordan Falslev said...

I HATE snakes too!!! Creepy!! Don't move though! That would be sad!

Jordan Falslev said...

I HATE snakes too!!! Scary!! But don't move, that would be sad! :(

kathy said...

I'd be out of there long before my husband came home! My parents live in an old house that has a snake problem, which try as they might, they have never been able to control. They have resorted to putting mesh in all their vents because snakes kept coming up through the registers! No, I don't visit there often!

Alisa and Paul said...

Hi Amy! I am so glad I found your blog- even with the cruddy news of snakes. I personally loath snakes. I am usually a tender hearted person towards God's creatures but I hate snakes and have no remorse in killing them! When we were restoring our home it was snake ridden. I didn't like it all, that is unless Paul was the one they caught off guard then I would laugh my pants off! It is great seeing a tough guy scared of a gardner (or what ever it is called) snake.

It is great to hear from you. Good luck battling those vile creatures! If you want to check out my blog drop me a email at paul.alisa.olsen@gmail.com or send me a text: 435 770 4690.

Jacqueline said...

HAHA! A SNAKE! Amy what I am seeing in that picture is your sweet snake trap!!! You outwitted the snake!

Travis and Brittany said...

I would be freaking out so bad! I'm glad it was on the trap instead of crawling around your house though!
We need to get together sometime for dinner or something now that we live closer!

Anonymous said...

Hey!! YAY, we are so glad that you found us! We didn't know that you had a blog! We think it sounds fun to get together! That's crazy about the snake!!! AH!I would want to move too!!! :) Let's plan a time to get together!