Friday, June 11, 2010

Happenings

You get in this zone of always running around thinking you are accomplishing great tasks or important obligations and you don't really get to appreciate all the little things you miss along the way. Flying at 90 miles an hour all the time can make you really tired and thankful for Excedrin.
We were lucky enough to take a small but significant break and head up to Park City for our anniversary. Ahhh, it was so nice!The Moose: A City landmark

I kept trying to convince Jordan that you don't go to Park City and not go shopping, its like a sin. So he was a good sport about the whole thing, even though we spent an hour at the Nike Outlet with the purpose of getting the perfect pair of basketball shorts. After the shopping I had to try even harder to convince him to ride the zip line down the mountain. Too bad I couldn't get a picture.Summer means long hours at Agri-Service. At least he loves his job and enjoys what he does.


These two darling mothers-to-be are the best! You can't pass up a good opportunity to have a party.


My cousin Jason got married and we went to Enterprise. I love any chance to go down there!


Jason and Lacy



And Rachel graduated from USU. She is amazing and beautiful!


1 comment:

Sarah S said...

Too funny! We were in Park City the SAME DAY! I'm so sad we didn't see you, I bet we passed each other at least 5 times... we spent the majority of the day at the outlets too, and thankfully my husband was a good sport too! Wasn't that awesome that banana republic and gap had everything 40% off!! I went crazy! Hope all is well for you guys!