Saturday, June 19, 2010

matching t-shirts. Check.
crafts. Check.
book of songs to sing at all hours of the day. Check.
spiritual thought morning, noon, and night. Check.
tropical bandanas. Check
freezing rain. Check
sunburned nose. Check
25 girls. Check.
drama, drama, drama. Check. Check. Check.


Girls camp. Bring it on!


I have gained a greater appreciation for these wonderful girls and women. It was exhausting to say the least, but very worth it. We rocked the purple shirts, rain coats, day old hair, grass skirts and loved every minute of it. I didn't have to go to work and ate junk food all hours of the night, what more could I have asked for.

3 comments:

Julia Izzy said...

fun fun!!

christine said...

Amy! So glad you found me. How are you? What fun things are you up to? Email me: christinemboyer at gmail.com.

Your blog is super cute. And you're married!

Love, Christine

The Olsen Family said...

Hi Amy! It's been awhile since I talked to you. I had some questions for you about Queening contests. I want to get my little girl into it. What age can they start? I might have to give you a call sometime.