Yesterday, Jordan and I got a crazy idea to sluff a little work and go here!

We ditched the cowboy boots and high heels for a much needed break!



Jordan works such long hours in the summer that it was amazing he was able to get an afternoon off. We had to get some famous raspberry shakes and burgers, relax, and feel like we were enjoying some kind of summer!
Its Saturday now and Jordan is back at work, but the fun was nice while it lasted!
4 comments:
That sounds like a lot of fun. I am glad you were able to get away.
Becca
Oh how great! :)
Never underestimate the impossible! Everybody needs a day like that now and then. I'm so glad you got one!
So glad you could get some time to enjoy summer! Sounds like you deserve it and Bear Lake is a such a good choice!
Post a Comment