Thursday, August 26, 2010

Vacation. Cowboy Style.

Ahhhh. No phone. No computer. No boss. No makeup. No worries.
My family took our annual homage to the Teton Wilderness. Its the best, hands down. We camped in the bottom of this huge meadow about 2 hours from the trail head.

We spent the days being lazy


Surveying the kingdom


Catching a few fish


and riding around.












Travis and Jordan are trying to spot anything they could possibly want to shoot, or at least think about shooting.

It was Whitneys first pack trip and I think she had a good time. She was fun to have around and now has the nickname of PETOF.
She got to lead her first pack string.


My guy, what can I say?






5 comments:

Liz Welker said...

So fun! You guys are CUTE.

The Fishback Fam said...

That looks so fun!! I am so jealous! Someday we need to see if we can relive those days again and go out again on a pack trip! Glad you all had a lot of fun!

Travis and Jessica said...

Cute Amy! I really like the last picture of you two.

kathy said...

Looks like heaven to me! But I must say that seeing Jessica on a horse, and picturing her living in a tent cracks me up. That's SO not the Jessica I knew a few years ago! The one I knew was such a GIRL!

Natalie said...

Amy & Jordan! I found you on facebook and saw that you had a blog! We miss seeing you guys! Oh by the way this is Natalie Green (claytons wife) I'd love to be able to get back in touch with you guys! My e-mail is nataliegreen20@gmail.com if you want to view our blog its private so I would need your e-mail! Hope you guys are doing well!