Well its almost Halloween, where does the time go. We have been busy with hunting trips and football games and
thats pretty much it.
Sandhills invade Benson every year and Jordan takes it upon himself to help the situation. This is about the time it got light, I was still in my pajamas, sitting in the jeep putting on my makeup for work when he shot it. Can you say "supportive wife"?

Josh and the
Silverwolves have had an incredible season! We are so proud of him and all the hard work he puts into football. They had an awesome win over Davis and I snagged the picture from the
Deseret News,
Shhh, don't tell.

Josh is the only one in focus, I planned it that way because my camera is
really expensive. Wink Wink.

And Rachel and Mike blessed little Ashton last Sunday and he is one dang cute kid!



We haven't seen them much but hopefully with the holidays that will change! Thanksgiving is coming! And then Christmas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment