A toast to late nights and no sleep.
Here is to living off Sprite and saltines.
A toast to little league, or maybe dance recitals
Here's to "Do as I say, and not as I do."
"Jesus Wants me for a Sunbeam", grandmas house, and Santa Clause.
Here's to and endless stream of prayers sent heavenward and
Here is to Jordan and Amy,
for they have no idea what they are getting themselves into!

15 weeks and definitely counting!
24 comments:
Congrats mommy & daddy! Enjoy the moment.
Yeah! Congrats! We're so excited for you guys and know that you will be amazing parents! :o)
Your mom told us last weekend when we were at your parents house!! We are excited for ya!
Congrats! It's the most fun and rewarding thing you will ever do. I am so excited for you. The best baby book I received was Baby Bargains. It was very helpful in purchasing all the stuff that comes with having a baby.
Clayton told me you guys were expecting!! Congrats! You will be awesome parents! I'm so excited for you!!
OOOMMMGGG!!!! I dont believe it!! Congratulations!!!!
Awesome! My babies are now 29, 27, and 24, and I still don't know what I'm doing. You'll do just fine! Congratulations!
Congratulations Amy & Jordan! I am so excited for you!
ah so exciting!!! congrats!
Can't wait!!! You are going to be the best parents ever to that little kiddo! I am soooo excited!
Here's to you! Aunt Sarah can't wait! I love you guys! You will be rockin' parents!
Congrats that is so exciting!
Yea!!! What a cute post. We are really excited for you guys.
Yeah! There is so much to love about being a momma. I loved your toast but you must add tiny hands rapping around your finger, baby coos and giggles, the smell of baby lotion, chubby little baby rolls, baby snuggles, and much much more! You will be great!
YEA!!! Congrats
Congrats! That is so exciting! You guys will be such awesome parents and your baby will be so dang cute, cause you are just so beautiful! Good luck with everything!
I've been thinking that was the case! I'm so excited for you. Being a mommy is the best thing ever! Congratulations
YAY!! Congrats!! Keep us informed!! I'm excited for you and Jordan! (:
WAHOO!!oh and what a creative way to announce! I loved that! I am so happy for you two! I was super sick too Amy, seriously it stinks bad! Hope to see you soon!
Congratulations! You are going to be a fantastic mom!
So happy for you! Can't wait to see the little one.
Amy!!! I am so excited for you!!! This is ashley johnson BTW congrats and hope you are doing great!!!
How fun that is so exciting amy!!!! this is Ash Johnson BTW... Wow how fun I'm way happy for you!
Oh my gosh! How did I not know that you were pregnant!? I'm so happy for you:) Look at you, all grown up! ha ha.
Post a Comment