Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Fall

So many exciting things are happening around here! Baylor is six months old, and growing and changing every day. He loves to look at mirrors and wants to put everything in his mouth. He loves bouncing up and down, Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree, and veggies.
He had his six month checkup and he is 21 lbs, and 27 3/4 inches long. He is such a smiley and happy baby!

He was a MOO Cow for Halloween, normally I have a hatred for this holiday but how can I resist not making a big deal with a costume like this!

We went to Grandma Margies Halloween party and he was having a great time!

My little brother Kyle got his mission call to West Virgina Charleston and he leaves January 4th! I am so proud of him and I know he is going to be a great missionary!

We went Trick or Treating to Grandma Noordas!


Happy Halloween and Happy Fall!!!

No comments: