Tuesday, November 15, 2011

DIY chair

While Jordan was in Boise for work meetings and Baylor and I stayed at my parents I attempted to refinish this chair for Baylors pictures. I was so pleased I did three other ones just for the heck of it. I think for $10 they turned out pretty cute!

BEFORE



AFTER

3 comments:

Ash said...

So cute! Good job. I need to do things like that. I hope you guys are headed to Twin this weekend! I'm really looking forward to seeing you at the work party.

Travis and Jessica said...

I love mine! I need to bring it up to my house next time I come down. Thanks for making it for me. I love it and it will be perfect!

Braden and Annie said...

Baylor is the cutest thing ever! Your chair you did is so cute and his pictures are adorable!! We are terrible and haven't even seen the little cutie, we need to get together sometime!