This kid is a ham most days! He has a smile for everyone and he is always wanting to laugh!




We have been a little under the weather so its nice to have his personality back.

We are ready for Christmas around here and Baylor loves the tree! Jordan was suppose to be watching him and when I walked into the room he was falling off the couch trying to get to the tree.

Saved at the last minute!

"Trouble, no
thats not me Mom. You must have me confused with someone else!"
3 comments:
Amy, Baylor is so so so cute. And your tree is super adorable. I hope you have a wonderful christmas.
He is probably the cutest little guy I have ever seen!!! I hope Travis and I can make one as cute as yours!
Oh he is to die for! I just want to see him and squeeze his little cheeks! What an ADORABLE smile! Glad you enjoyed the holidays with him, Christmas really is so much more fun with a little one around, I agree!
Post a Comment