I am so grateful for my husband, my baby, my family and friends. And my Savior, who without Him I wouldn't have anything.
There are many people I know that are struggling one way or another. While this season is full of joy its also one of the hardest times of the year. I pray every night for you to have peace and comfort. Please know you are not alone in your struggles and hardship. Our Savior is always there and will never leave your side. I know and believe this with all my heart, never never give up.
I am in awe of the faith and capacity of love that comes with little children. It has reminded me on several occasions that if I were to love and have faith like that of a little child, I would be closer to my Savior and be a better person. This year has taught me so much and I am truly grateful. I have had some special angels in my life, I hope you know who you are!
This little guy is one of those very special angels!
2 comments:
So cute!!!! I'm sad I didn't get to see you guys at the party. I'm so excited for Christmas Eve!
Such a cute post!! I love all the pictures.
Post a Comment