We had a wonderful Christmas this year! We went to Grandma Margies annual Christmas Eve party and Santa was there! I wasn't sure how he was going to take it but he just wondered what everyone was starring at.
(I would have been a little creeped out if I sat on a Santa's lap who looked like that!)


It was so fun watching him open his presents, he loved the wrapping paper more then what was inside. He would tear off a piece and put it in his mouth. So the only way we got him to unwrap was to keep taking the paper away from him.

My two guys and their matching hats!

Do you like my snapping fingers to get him to pay attention to the camera:)

At my parents house all he wanted was a hat, like everyone else!

It was so fun and went by too fast! I loved every minute of it. We have truly felt the gifts of the season and our Saviors love. Hope you all had a very merry Christmas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment