Monday, April 16, 2012

baylor boy is one!


Okay so there are a lot of pictures here but I have so many favorites and I had to show off my cute boy! I can't believe my little man is turning one on Thursday. I feel dumb saying "where did this year go" but when I think about where we were a year ago and where we are today its crazy!
Jessica came over last weekend and took these pictures and I can't decide on my favorite, so you get to see them all.
















Thanks Jessica, You're the best!

4 comments:

Travis and Jessica said...

I love love love how they turned out!! I am going to frame one to give to your mom!

Jordan and Amy Kite said...

oh she would love that! Thanks again for taking them!

Blake and Lacy said...

So cute!Happy Birthday Baylor!

Becca said...

Amy he is sooooooo cute. I cant believe he is already one. Jessica is such a great photographer.