Monday, April 30, 2012

birthday fun farm

First birthdays are more for the mom then anyone, right! Why do I do all this and go to so much work? Because I need pictures for the blog- thats why! :)
Jordan was a good sport and let me do whatever, and he was a great cook. He is a master of the dutch oven and it was tasty!

The barn cake. . .I tried.

Baylor was fine with his box and didn't need anything else.




He loved the chocolate cake!

Thanks for coming a celebrating the first of many for this little guy and letting me get my pictures.
Crazy first time mom, what were you thinking!

4 comments:

Travis and Jessica said...

Looks like tons of fun! I wish we could have come. Great job on the Cake! I love it.

Blake and Lacy said...

You are so talented! I'm sure Baylor loved it :)

EMILY said...

You are too cute! I love the decorations and the cake. How in the world did you do that? I tried a Barbie cake once and it was not pretty. I just can't believe it's been a year since you had that little man. We need to get together. I think we have some catching up to do. ;)

christine said...

That cake is as adorable as Baylor. Happy first birthday!