Sunday, March 27, 2011
being patient
I don't know how to say thank you to the many people who have done so much for me these last few weeks. Where would we be in life without friends and family? I have had some really great showers and people have been so nice and generous! My friend Melece, super cute ladies in my ward, and both our families have thrown me showers and spoiled us! Thank you all for being angels in my life!
Jessica, Sherese, Jacque, Alisa, and Melece!
Sarah is the best babysitter- hint hint, wink wink! Ashton needs a buddy, hopefully sooner rather then later!
My friend Machelle made this cute John Deere diaper cake. I thought it was so perfect I haven't had the heart to take it apart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
he told me that too when I was where you are. It will be worth the wait.
So sad I missed your shower! I couldn't get up there that week and I was bummed! I still want to come see you and give you a gift though! You will get there I promise, waiting is the worst!
Your pics are gorgeous! So photogenic! I can't believe you are gonna have that baby so soon! Its gone by fast.. probably because i'm not the pregnant one!!
You are darling!!! Those pics are incredible. You look amazing! I didn't realize our babies are due 3 days apart :) Hooray for sweet new babies.
LOVE the pictures!! They are absolutely beautiful!! This lil' guy's gotta get here soon! p.s. I'll totally put my excellent babysitting skills to use ANYTIME you need me to :)
it'll be so soon holding that sweet baby:) but it does suck waiting i wish i know what our baby is haha ihave a long road
Post a Comment