On Saturday we had a girls day with all my cousins and aunts. There are going to be 5 new babies in the family this year. A girl came in February, another girl was born on Sunday morning, the next is me, a boy is coming in May and the last in June will be a girl. It was so fun to see everyone and catch up. I keep saying I don't know where I would be without family, I have needed them so much lately. Mom's are so great and supportive and know all the right things to say and do. My sister in law Rachel is my go-to for all my questions, she is such a great mommy and I am amazed at all her abilities. Everyone says he will be here before you know it- so lets hope they are right!

5 comments:
So exciting...you're almost there! (: He's gonna be one cute boy!
So fun to have all of you at my house! Great times! Good luck in the coming weeks.
38 weeks and you still look fantastic!!! Good luck with everything!!
Amy get as much sleep as you can! Seriously don't even WORRY about being lazy, JUST SLEEP because you need it I promise! Anyways...You look fantastic you lucky girl! I was SO huge by 38 weeks, you're doing great! P.S. can you e-mail me your address? I have a little something I'd like to mail you sarahzurcher@yahoo.com
I am so excited for you Amy!!! He is going to be here so soon!
Post a Comment