Friday, April 22, 2011

He's here!

Baylor Jordan Kite

April 19, 2010

1:08 p.m.

9 lbs. 0 oz.

20 1/2 inches long
He finally got here, and we finally made it home! Baylor has jaundice so we have to keep him in this blue light bed which is no fun but everything else went great! He has the coolest head of hair and has lots of rolls. Lots more pictures to come!


16 comments:

Chelsey said...

Yay! He is adorable! Congratulations!

christine said...

Yay!!!! Congratulations Mom & Dad. He's beautiful.

Jake and Kristin said...

Congrats! He is adorable! he is a big boy! Glad everything went well!

Paul & Kaytie said...

Congrats! He is one handsome little man. Enjoy every minute of this tiny little guy. They grow up way to fast. :)

Becca said...

Congratulations. He is sooo cute. I am so happy for you.

Amy Hadfield said...

So cute!!!! Congrats!

kathy said...

What a cute little chunk-a-dunk! Congratulations!

Ashlee said...

Congrats, he's a cutie!

Julia Izzy said...

So exciting!! He is so adorable, and I love the name!! Congratulations!!!

Blake and Lacy said...

Oh my word, I love these pics! He is so gorgeous! Congrats again

Ash said...

I'm so glad he's here, and I'm so glad you made it home! 9 lbs is awesome. If he's anything like Collin was at that weight he's going to be a great baby!

Natalie said...

He is adorable! Congrats Amy and Jordan!!

Melissa said...

Congrats! I love how much hair he has!!! He is so cute!!!

Travis and Brittany said...

What a big boy!! He is sucha cutie! Congrats and we will have to come meet him whenever we are in the Valley :)

5littlemunkys said...

yay!!!! so happy he is here safe and so flippen cute! good luck guys!!

Parker and Alexis said...

Yahoo!!! We are so excited for you! I love the name too. I can't believe the chubs!!! :) SO cute!