I know thats a dirty word and I don't want to do it but it's probably for the best. Leave me your email and I'll add you to the list. Even if I don't know you look at our blog and randomly check it once and a awhile please leave me your address!
I can't believe my baby is a week old. He has already changed so much it scares me!


46 comments:
I would love to have a invite :) motorgurl01@yahoo.com
Invitation please:
christinemboyer (@) gmail. com
Cute pictures! sunnieann@hotmail.com
I want to keep reading, please!
skjones13@hotmail.com
I would love an invite!!
brittguthrie@yahoo.com
ps-you look awesome in those pics!!
mikeyandamber@gmail.com
He is perfect Amy, congrats!
He is so cute Amy!!
becca.hunt@q.com
unfortunalte;y the changing never stops!
ashpatty@gmail.com
jernaemk@gmail.com:)
He is so adorable!! I'm so happy for you and your husband, what a blessing.
chelseymarieolsen@gmail.com
He's so cute!
He's darling you guys! nataliegreen@gmail(dot)com
Kristinballs@gmail.com
jfalslev@gmail.com
Don't forget to invite us please. Your little family is just too cute to miss. Paul.alisa.olsen@gmail.com
Thanks!
Add me please! juliamarie_04@live.com
Your little man is a cutie!!
Hey Amy! Little Baylor is adorable!!
allison.thackeray@hotmail.com
I love you guys!!! sarah.kite@aggiemail.usu.edu
Don't forget us! lacy14@gmail.com :)
Invite please:
lbrimhall@gmail.com
PS- You're the best!
stephanie3637@hotmail.com
He is so cute and tiny! You look great also! Congrats!!
ahh i love his hair!!!! kierstenmunk@aol.com please invite me
Your baby is a cutie! jbess_4@hotmail.com
He is so adorable! Congrats, again!
lissylouster@gmail.com
Your baby boy is adorable!!
amyhadfield9@gmail.com
We'd still like to read! anniewestergard@yahoo.com
He is so cute!!
jnaesports@gmail.com
Love to be invited. bucknoff@gmail.com & skugaboo@hotmail.com
Congrats on the new baby!! I recently found your blog, I'm a highschool friend of Jordan's. Can't remember if I've already commented before. Tell Jordan Hi, and congrats on the cute wife :) and baby!!
Kari Saunders Jones
Please send me an invite!! phcountrygirl@gmail.com
Invite me girl
wjfrancom@gmail.com
He is a cutie girl! You look Awesome.
He is the cutest little guy! alexishoggard@gmail.com
can i be added me to your list? Grandma Peterson told me about your blog and I enjoy seeing pictures of your cute little Baylor.
dcdjkj@yahoo.com
nicole.despain@gmail.com
I don't know if you remember me or not, but we went to high school together. I would like to be able to read your blog still if that is ok.
Your little one is so cute! You have such a cute little family! k.toone@aggiemail.usu.edu
We would love an invite! My parents (Chris & Carol Toone) are friend with Jordan's parents and have been for a long time. We would love to be able to see updates on your cute little one!
relyksmi@yahoo.com
Amy he is such a cutie!!
sanderson651@yahoo.com
Sarah
Love your blog Amy! I'm finally getting mine going :) rkbostwick@gmail.com
I love reading your blog. Please send me an invite: kaytieharris@hotmail.com. Your little guy is so darling. Boys really are a lot of fun. :)
Congrats on the new baby, he's adorable!
ashleekae14@yahoo.com
Sarah told me to come catch up with you here. gmagnusson@bankofutah.com
This is Susan's daughter Natalie :)...I would love to view your blog still :)...
enearl3@yahoo.com....and if you leave me your address Ill invite you to ours :)
send me an invite :)...enearl3@yahoo.com...(this is natalie, susan's daughter) by the way :).
Amy, I sometimes do look. ruthcorn@gmail.com. I can add you to ours too, if I get your email address. Your baby is adorable!
aww he is soo cute!
add me please
roxiephotography@yahoo.com
Me! Josieannking @ yahoo .com
ckfishback@gmail.com. Invite me, please!!
Post a Comment