Monday, April 25, 2011

Baby Baylor

Yesterday Jessica came over and we had so much fun getting all the different faces of Baylor. He is such a good baby and we are so blessed! Enjoy the pictures!














Thanks Jess for taking these, I love them all! If anyone is in need of a great photographer I know where you can find one!

10 comments:

Camilla said...

congrats to you both!! He is so darling!!

The Olsen Family said...

Congrats! I love his hair, he is so cute!!!

Amy Hadfield said...

I love these pictures! He is such a cutie!

Alisa and Paul said...

Very adorable! Hope things are going great with your perfect new family!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The King Family said...

Oh my gosh I love his hair! Those bili lights are aweful! Hope you only had them for a few days!

Braden and Annie said...

He is SO ADORABLE!!! And I love his name and his hair! Congratulations, we're so happy for you guys!

Travis and Brittany said...

Jess did an awesome job!! He is so adorable!! I need to stop looking at these pics it is making me soooo baby hungry!

.:*The Brown Family*:. said...

SO CUTE!!!! Awww, congrats again he is darling

Nick and Jess said...

Oh my goodness Amy, what a cutie! I can't believe how big he was. You poor thing having to carry that around!! So glad to hear everything went well.
I love, love his hair and his chubs!! And I love his name! Perfect for your family!

Invite me please!
jzilles33@yahoo.com