Friday, April 15, 2011

its true. . .there is no baby yet.

Here is a quick run down of the last 40 weeks of my life.











Today was the day! Its come and gone and no baby yet. One question I do have that I find a little weird. . . where did all the cardigans come from, and in all different colors? If you can't laugh at yourself then what else are you gonna do with your time?

12 comments:

Travis and Jessica said...

Ha ha ha cute Amy!! Any day now!

Ash said...

Thats funny. I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't said anything. Well they look really good on you! Good luck with getting that little one here. I'm sure you'll do great!

Anonymous said...

I think you're beautiful! And I love your clothes, including the cardigans! (I didn't notice that either!)

Jake and Kristin said...

Good luck girl!

Blake and Lacy said...

Yay! He will be here so soon :o) And you are still looking great my friend!

Natalie said...

I LOVE your cardigans!! Seriously wish i would have had some of those when I was pregnant!! i wish you the best!

The Olsen Family said...

You are so dang cute! I wish I could have looked as cute as you pregnant. I hope the baby comes soon, it's no fun going over...

Chelsey said...

I hate it when the due date comes and goes! Don't worry though, the baby will come. You are so cute and you are going to be a mom very soon! Good Luck!

5littlemunkys said...

your so pretty i really mean it i look horrible at about 30 weeks lucky girl :) he will be gracing us with his presence soon!!! yay!

stephleatham said...

Hey Amy, it's Stephanie from High School..ok, so I stalk your blog! You are the cutest little pregnant girl I've ever seen and the cardigans are the best! I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't said anything either. Good luck! Can't wait to see that he's here...you'll be a cute mama!

Travis and Brittany said...

That was fun to see your pics!! Good luck and I cant wait to see pics of your little guy!

Julia Izzy said...

Congrats! Sherese told me the exciting news, can't wait to see some pictures of your little man!!