Tuesday, September 9, 2008

. . .in beautiful down-town Benson. . .

“He is the happiest, be he king or
peasant, who finds peace in his home”



Destination: Benson, Utah. Take a small jont down Airport Road, around the bend, over the stream, and just behind Darrell Appliance, turn on the dirt road and you will see our house under a big tree.

Jordan and I moved into our abode in May and we instantly fell into love with the place. It is a two bedroom rambler with beautiful country accents and breathtaking views!

I love the peace and quiet. . . the million and a half goats we have running around are place add a pleasant sound early in the morning. The cows on the other side of the yard offer a beautiful aroma and dependable alarm in the morning hours.


“There's nothing half so pleasant as coming home again.”


Home is a place you grow up wanting to leave,
and grow old wanting to get back to







One factor I cant seem to get over is the fact that we have SNAKES at our house. They slizzer and creep all around our house. It says in the bible that 'snakes are of the devil' , and I believe it. You dont realize they are there untill you are right on top of them. Heavely Father knows I cant handle a trial like snakes in my house so we haven't seen them yet. I pray every night for them to just stay outside!
I havent got the courage to take a picture, but when I do it wont be pretty!

Home is Home, be it ever so humble.


“Home is the most popular, and will be the most enduring of
all earthly establishments”







1 comment:

felipe said...

fanny blog!!
registrate aqui y gana dinero :
http://www.thinkbux.com/register.php?r=hf_itachi_vv