Sunday, September 28, 2008

maybe a new addition to the family??????

Jordan and I have been thinking about expanding our family!
Maybe in the near future we could have a little bundle of something!



5 comments:

Blake and Lacy said...

You're thinking a puppy, right....???? ;-)

josh and nat said...

Hey Amy, no thats not my baby its my niece! I am glad you found me! It looks like you are doing good! That puppy is so cute!!!

Jordan and Amy Kite said...

Oh yes for sure a puppy, I have to practice on something other than a child first. If the puppy doesnt survive, then I know I am not ment to produce offspring!

Blake and Lacy said...

That made me laugh! Thanks!

Travis and Brittany said...

Hi Amy! Justin was at our house and I was messing around on our blog and he mentioned you had one! but Travis and I both say hi and we are glad to see you are doing good!
oh ya-after seeing justin with jacie we decided you need to pass up the puppy and make justin an uncle! He is so ready :)