Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Travis finally did it! He's getting married!


Travis is engaged! He is going to get married November 15th to Jessica Sleight! From the minute I met her I instantly adored her. She is funny and smart, and will make the best sister-in-law. I am so excited to have another girl in the family and to have her around. She is perfect for Travis and I have no doubt
they will be great together!





2 comments:

Jake and Kristin said...

Amy!!!!!!! I just randomly ran into your blog!!!! Now I can blog stalk you!! It was perfect timing becuase I got to see the news about Travis!!! You will have to tell him congrats for me! Tell the rest of your fam hello for me too! I'm excited becuase now I can see what you are up to! YEAH!

Kimberly said...

So, I went to make a post on my blog today and saw I had a "follower." Anyway, I had no idea what that was, then I found out it was YOU!! So happy you found me and now I can check out your cute blog! I can't believe Travis is ENGAGED! Congrats to him!! Your little house is super cute! Love you Amy!