Tuesday, September 23, 2008

move over Summer, I love Fall





















Summer was great! We had a blast with my parents and Kyle over the 24th of July weekend in Jaskson Hole.

Jordan and I took advantage of the fishing at Benson Marina.

And you cant forget the county fairs and rodeos. Josh, Jordans younger-not littler-brother, had an awesome steer at the Weber County Fair.

Jordans favorite thing this summer was his grill. We used it about 4 times a week all summer. Which was fine, because that means less work for me.















2 comments:

Blake and Lacy said...

Aren't grills great? It's one of the best investments we've made! Hey volleyball at 7 tomorrow, I won't be there this week, but it's a lot of fun if you decide to go!

Travis and Brittany said...

Thats funny what you said about the grill because we are the exact same way! i absolutely love when we decide to grill because that really cuts down on my dishes!!